19 October 2018

Boo-Tiful

I haven't put up my Hallowe'en decorations in a while because we were either otherwise occupied (like hospitals), on vacation in October, or because I didn't have time. I decided I needed to cull out my stuff since I wasn't putting it up, to just keep what I loved. So that's done, and I have a nice, reasonable amount of decorations up without having to take all the autumn things down.

In the foyer.


The witch has a color-changing LED.


Hallowe'en tree. Mini-bat, Snoopy, owl, raven and big owl from Hallmark.


Kitchen pass-through. "I got a rock" ornament center, Harry at left, Renfield at right.


The glass pumpkin and friends. The lights are encased in plastic leaves.


Old vintage reproductions (cat, pumpkin goblin, cornucopia) with new (children at rear).

No comments: