Highlight between the dots to see the answers.
1. How do you mend a broken jack-o'lantern?
With a pumpkin patch.
2. Why didn't the skeleton dance at the party?
He had no body to dance with.
3. Why don't mummies take vacations?
They're afraid they'll relax and unwind.
4. Why do witches use brooms to fly?
Because vacuum cleaners are too heavy.
5. What did one ghost say to another ghost?
Do you believe in people?
6. What do you call someone who poisons a person's cornflakes?
A cereal killer.
7. What kind of streets do zombies like best?
8. What does a vampire never order in a restaurant?
A stake sandwich.
9. What do birds give out on Hallowe'en night?
10. What is a vampire's favorite mode of transportation?
A blood vessel.
(Hey, I never said these were high-brow. LOL.)