08 January 2009

Undeck the Halls, Part 2

I don't know why I am so frustrated that all of this is taking so long to take down. It took me three weeks to put it up! :-)

However, I do have the Rudolph tree down, with the little decorations for the bedrooms tucked in with those. The things for the porch are boxed with a little room left there. I may have to count on that box to put up the items on the room divider, and the Rudolph box is very crowded, and the dining room/kitchen box is pretty full (yes, I stripped the kitchen and dining room, too) and the foyer box is full.

I would have probably gotten the village down, too, but I couldn't work during lunch.

I am dreading the tree. Everything already looks so empty and it's so pretty and glittery...but as Mrs. Brown said in National Velvet, it's time to get on to the next thing.

No comments: